Founded because of the integral role that faith plays in the development not only of the individual person, but also of the entire school community – faculty, students, staff,
- build community Prayer Groups; inviting Sisters and Associates SJA activities; participation in Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration; letters of condolence; preparation of team and running of Freshmen Day; Campus Ministry Council.
- deepen spirituality All school liturgies and Para liturgies; morning prayers; retreats; reconciliation services; faith development; Advent/Lent practices; special feasts.
- join with the dear neighbor without distinction Service activities; senior service projects; first Friday collections; year round clothing collections; Giving Tree and Adopt a Family.
The entire school community is responsible for the mission of Campus Ministry. All students, faculty or staff members may choose to participate in one of the following ways:
- Leadership on retreats
- Ministering in liturgies or Para liturgies
- Coordination of service activities
- Representing the school at outside functions
- Working behind the scenes
- Organizing special events
- Campus Ministry Council
The following clubs work closely with Campus Ministry throughout the year: