2014-2015 Fathers' Club Calendar of Events & Activities
Thursday, August 14: 6pm-8pm: Back to School Bash-Zahner Lounge & Porch
Thursday, August 21: 6pm-7pm: Mothers' Club and Fathers' Club provide dinner for the Freshmen & New Parent Meeting-Shanahan Commons
Monday, September 8: Celebration at Sunset at Sunset Country Club. Golf, Tennis & Cards-there is something for everyone!
Saturday, Septenber 27: 10am-1pm: Fathers' Club service project-repair the kneelers in the Chapel.
Saturday, October 4: 10am Fall Harvest-Fathers' Club provides lunch and drinks for SJA community.
Wednesday, October 29: 7:30am Father/Daughter Mass, gather at 7am in the Theatre to pray the Rosary.
Sunday, November 2: 11am-4pm High School Open House (various shifts available)
Friday, January 16, 2015: 6pm Father/Daughter Dance
Saturday, February 28: An Evening with the Angels Dinner & Auction
Thursday, April 16: Installation Mass & Dinner with the Mothers' Club
Thursday, April 30: 6pm End of Year Meeting-Zahner Lounge & Porch
2014-2015 Fathers' Club Ongoing Service Opportunities
St. Patrick Center Soup Kitchen
800 N Tucker Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63101
- Serving lunch to the homeless
- Select Saturdays throughout the school year (4 volunteers needed for each date); 11:30am-1:00pm
St. Joe Serves on the 2nd-Sts. Peter & Paul Soup Kitchen
1919 S 7th St, Saint Louis, MO 63104
- Prepare & serve a meal to the homeless.
- We are committed to the 2nd of each month.
- Weekdays 3:30-6:30pm – Weekends 10:30-1:30pm
- Volunteers contacted via email for specific food donations each month.
- 20-25 workers are needed to help serve and clean up-bring the whole family.