Are you interested in becoming a Class Rep?
Volunteering to represent your class is a great way to give back to SJA. A Class Rep’s role is simple, but very vital. You are a liaison between your former classmates and their alma mater, keeping alumnae connected to St. Joe. A short list of responsibilities includes:
- Facilitate and promote keeping in touch with classmates. For example, report any class notes to the Alumnae Director for Wings Magazine and encourage attendance at SJA Alumnae Association events.
- Attend two Alumnae Association meetings per year and at least one Alumnae Association event per year.
- Be knowledgeable about SJA and communicate relevant information to fellow alumnae.
- Help plan class reunions.
- Give personally and write notes on Annual Fund solicitation letters (approximately 10-15 letters).
- Commit to being a Class Rep for a minimum of 2 years. At the end of the 2 year term help find/advise as to whom potential replacements could be.
- Class Reps will be supported by the Director of Alumnae Relations-Theresa Barron.
Check the individual Class Reps pages, in the left menu, to see if any of your friends have already volunteered. Being a Class Rep is a great way to keep in touch and have fun at the same time!For additional information on the Alumnae Programs, contact:
Theresa Barron Klein '02
Director of Alumnae Programs