Open House Sunday
Each year, in conjunction with the other Catholic high schools in the St. Louis area, St. Joseph's Academy hosts an Open House for prospective students and their parents/guardians.
- It is on the first Sunday in November from noon-4:00 pm.
- We encourage 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students and their parents to utilize this opportunity to see St. Joe first hand.
- Current St. Joe Angels will be guiding prospective students and parents on their tour.
- As you tour SJA, you will learn about the curriculum, admissions procedures, activities, student life, athletics, and the many other wonderful programs that St. Joe has to offer.
- Teachers, administrators, students and parents are all on hand to answer your questions.
Parents and students are encouraged to take advantage of Open House Sunday as they begin to approach the final days of the high school selection process.
Mark your calendar and plan to join us for the next Open House on Sunday, November 4, 2012, from Noon until 4:00 pm.