Stalling for Wellness
• "Stalling" for Wellness began during the 2008-2009 school year.
• The flyers disseminate large amounts of health awareness and teen issues information in a fun and summarized manner to as many students as visit the restrooms.
• The flyers are hung on the doors of each student bathroom stall within the main building.
• When information on the flyers comes from a news report, magazine or journal article, or other publication, the sources will be cited.
• Starting in 2009-2010, the flyers were made available on our website for parents to view.
• Several of the flyers were created during senior student service projects by students themselves.
• If you have a suggested topic, please email email@example.com
• Below are the current Stalling for Wellness flyers and below that are all the wellness flyers for this academic school year: