St. Joseph’s Academy, a college preparatory, all-girls Catholic high school in Frontenac, Missouri sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, is seeking a Latin teacher for the 2014-2015 school year. Preference will be given to an experienced, certified teacher with a Master’s degree or above. Full or part-time possible. Send a cover letter and resume with at least 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls please.
Varsity Cross Country and Track Coach
St. Joseph’s Academy is seeking a Varsity Head Cross Country Coach for the Fall of 2014 and a Varsity Head Track coach for the Spring of 2015. Must meet MSHSAA regulations as a Head Coach. Please contact Maureen McVey at email@example.com if interested.
Prestigious private college-prep school requires a full time groundskeeper and maintenance support with a minimum of 3 years experience.
Essential job duties include:
• Routine landscape maintenance such as cutting grass, controlling weeds, trimming vegetation, caring for plants, trees and shrubs;
• Remove snow and ice;
• Operate, repair, and maintain the grounds maintenance equipment;
• Abide by all safety regulations;
• Prepare grounds and athletic fields for events;
• Move heavy objects and equipment as needed;
• Perform preventative maintenance on gutters and complete other minor outside building upkeep projects;
• Assist the building technician as needed including room set up and mechanical repairs.
Position requires knowledge of and demonstrated experience with:
• Tractors, mowers, weed eaters, and other power tools;
• Plant fertilizers and other chemicals;
• Requires frequent lifting with the ability to lift 50 pounds;
• Standing for long periods of time;
• Climbing ladders;
• Safety practices and procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
• Certifications in electrical, plumbing, or hvac a plus.
Work schedule is linked to school calendar, with some evening, early morning and weekend work.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by
April 7, 2014.
St. Joseph’s Academy is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals, consistent with federal, state, and local Equal Employment Opportunity law. St. Joseph’s Academy will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment on the basis of physical or mental disability. The school will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to perform the essential functions of the job and unless doing so will result in any undue hardship on the school. These policies apply to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, transferring, discipline, reduction in force, termination, and access to benefits and training.